Tuesday, July 7, 2015

A

I don't even know how I feel about you now.
You are much more than a friend and yet 
I was never hoping for more than that. 
Yes, I am attracted by the lust in your eyes, 
but I should have never kissed you. 

 I am so confused by what this fucking means. 
The impact that this detachment will have on me 
is one I cannot express or fully grasp at the moment.
 I am scared to lose the light you gave my life up here. 
I never quite got my gratitude out there enough, but here it is, 
all of it, inside of my heart. 

It's written on the walls and 
forever indebted to your once kind words. 
so today, today, i will live in the 
shadow 
of your silence,
patiently,
 
until I can deal with myself 
and how much I have fucked up:
i am conitnously learnin though.

i want to keep learning about 
the different kinds of hearts 
that get attracted to mine 
and the qualities that i can 
offer to keep them alive
rather than dead.

forgive me for being selfish,
for forgetting that boundaries
were meant to be respected.

i am continously learning and growing,
but no one told me it'd be this painful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment